Blue MountainUpdatedWednesday February 10, 2016 byTwin Valley Football, Inc..
From Schuylkill Haven:
– Route 61 South to Route 443 East
– Drive approximately 2.3 miles
– Turn left on Lawrence St. (directly past the townhouses on your left)
– Go straight through the stop sign, and bear right onto Red Dale Road
– Go approximately 0.3 miles, you will see the East Elementary School, then the Middle School on your left.
– Make your second left, into the parking area.
– The fields are up behind the schools
– The Mite field is behind the Middle School, the Mini and Maxi field is located on top of the hill between the Elementary and Middle Schools.
From South of Orwigsburg
– Follow Route 61 N
– When you are just south of Orwigsburg, you will see Zion’s Red Church on your right.
– Directly after the Red Church, exit Rt 61 right onto Brick Hill Road (Schaeffer’s Harley Davidson will be on your right)
– After about 0.8 miles, Brick Hill Road turns into East Market Street.
– Follow East Market Street for about 0.5 miles and then turn right onto Lawrence Street
– Drive about 100 feet to the stop sign. Go straight through the stop sign and follow the road as it bends to the right
– This is Red Dale Road. You will pass a house on the left, then Blue Mt. Elementary East behind the house
– You cannot turn into the first driveway on the left due to construction, so drive another 0.1 miles and turn left into the second driveway
– You can park anywhere that isn’t blocked off due to the construction
– The field is up on the hill behind the East Elementary and the visitor sideline is on the side closet to the school
675 Red Dale Rd
Orwigsburg, PA 17961